ticket request by telephone
Please call any of the telephone numbers listed below to secure your ticket requirements Opera in the Arboretum - Saturday 16th March 2019
Ticket Prices - 2019
|Student||$36 each (Primary Students. - FREE)|
|Group||$63 each ticket when purchased in a Block of Ten (10) tickets or more|
Accepted payment method by -
Cheque / Cash - ( John - (02) 4341 6004 ONLY )
Credit Card - ( Visa and Mastercard ONLY )
Jayne or Peter - (02) 4342 8183 -or- Maggie or Robert - (02) 4342 3593 -or- John - (02) 4341 6004
NEW Ticket style . . .
This year, instead of a ticket around the neck, we are using a "Wristband Ticket".
(Example of Wristband Ticket - colour is representative only as actual colour changes each year)
Our wristbands are made from Tyvek.
The wristbands are waterproof, almost impossible to tear and are tamper resistant.
Using your wristband -
• Peel off the sticky backing, place the wristband around the wrist ensuring a gap of two fingers and stick it down.
• The wristbands are one use only and contain a tamper proof “W strip”.
Once secured on the wrist they cannot be removed without visibly damaging the wristband and thus rendering it invalid.
• To remove the wristband cut it carefully with a pair of scissors or hold the tail end of the band and pull it away from the sticky tab.
• The band should be attached to your wrist (as described above) before or when you enter the Arboretum.
• At all Arboretum entry points, you will be required to present your attached wristband for inspection by Rotary officials.
••• Entry will be refused if you are not wearing a wristband or if the band has been tampered with, defaced, torn, damaged or repaired •••